- Gemfields Group Limited Virtual Annual General Meeting 15th June 2021
- Update on Virtual Annual General Meeting of the Company 30th April 2021
- Emerald Auction Results 19th April 2021
- Ruby Auction Results 8th April 2021
PRL has no single controlling shareholder; the largest shareholder is Dr Christo Wiese who holds an interest of 19.89% 1. PRL’s shareholder base is set out in the infographics below:
1. Dr Wiese holds indirect interests in PRL shares via various entities, totalling 19.60%. In addition, certain shares are held by members of Dr Wiese’s immediate family, totalling a further 0.29%.
2. Directors and management category includes shareholdings of Executive Directors, Non-Executive Directors and Partners of the Investment Manager. It also includes certainshares held by family members of Dr Wiese.
3 The Oasis shareholding includes interests held by Oasis Asset Management and Oasis Crescent Capital.
4 The Public Investment Corporation is one of the largest investment managers in Africa. It is owned by the South African government and invests funds on behalf of the Government Employees Pension Fund and the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
This annual report is for the year ended 31 December 2015 (the “Annual Report”), and covers the Group. The annual financial statements contained within the Annual Report also cover the Group and are for the year ended 31 December 2015 (the “Financial Statements”).