- Notice of EGM 5th November 2019
- Update on Distribution Pool 21st October 2019
- Update on share buy-back 27th September 2019
- Reviewed Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2019 20th September 2019
PRL has no single controlling shareholder; the largest shareholder is Dr Christo Wiese who holds an interest of 19.89% 1. PRL’s shareholder base is set out in the infographics below:
1. Dr Wiese holds indirect interests in PRL shares via various entities, totalling 19.60%. In addition, certain shares are held by members of Dr Wiese’s immediate family, totalling a further 0.29%.
2. Directors and management category includes shareholdings of Executive Directors, Non-Executive Directors and Partners of the Investment Manager. It also includes certainshares held by family members of Dr Wiese.
3 The Oasis shareholding includes interests held by Oasis Asset Management and Oasis Crescent Capital.
4 The Public Investment Corporation is one of the largest investment managers in Africa. It is owned by the South African government and invests funds on behalf of the Government Employees Pension Fund and the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
This annual report is for the year ended 31 December 2015 (the “Annual Report”), and covers the Group. The annual financial statements contained within the Annual Report also cover the Group and are for the year ended 31 December 2015 (the “Financial Statements”).